Daisy flowers are perfect symbols of innocence and positive energy, therefore this ring is a perfect gift for anyone you love and respect. Daisy flower has a strong symbolical meaning behind it and it is definitely far more interesting than it might seem at first.
Daisy Flower Symbolizes
- Innocence, especially with white daisies with yellow or pale centers.
- Purity – also shown by daisies that are as white as possible.
- New beginnings, which is why they are often found in bouquets for new mothers or as gifts for children.
- True love – because each daisy flower is really two flowers blended together in harmony.
- That the sender can keep a secret. Keeping a secret is one way a person can exhibit that they truly love another.
|United States||10-21 days|
|United Kingdom||10-25 days|
|Spain, Germany, Australia||10-25 days|
|Other Countries||15-28 days|